Do you want to do Materials Research in one of the most exciting research environments in the world?
Information for prospective students
The Intelligent Polymer Research Institute is the lead organisation in the ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science (ACES). Located in the coastal NSW town of Wollongong, IPRI students enjoy a fantastic lifestyle with a friendly group of students and world renowned researchers. ACES/IPRI students enjoy additional benefits including training in communications and/or business skills.
Check out a short video about studying with ACES at IPRI
For current opportunities and more info
Want to know more?
- Entry requirements, applications, closing dates, costs, scholarship opportunities, and living at UOW: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 367 869
- UOW postgraduate study guide
How to apply
You should actively involve IPRI in your research application:
- STEP 1 – Approach a supervisor at IPRI to discuss your project prior to applying for admission
- STEP 2 – Select a research topic
- STEP 3 – Apply for Admission to UOW
- STEP 4 – Apply for a Scholarship (if applicable)